Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My Big Head

When I had an insurance job (that lasted all of....uh 9 weeks?), I had to learn a "coined" presentation that looking back on it was pretty cheesy- but one thing I was told that stuck with me was: "Don't come back to me until you've given this presentation 100 times"- in their structure, that was about a 3-4 week period for that to occur giving 30 of these a week..

So with this blog, it makes me think about my first 100 blogs, here are a few things to know:
  • I think it's funny that I'm writing to myself... this blog has been "live" for all of 4 minutes now... I'm speaking to an audience of me... (great point, well stated, ahh yes... I see...)
  • Don't worry, I don't like my big head on this template either... after a few hours of dinking around with blogspot templates, I simply had to go with something..
  • Luckily, I have some good friends that will be helping with some of this layout schtuff..

This is new. It's change. But to be great at anything, one has to be willing to to put the work in, a 100 presentations, and look like a dork.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Blog, facebook and Twitter?!? Wow. That's a productive vacation :).

Welcome to the blog world!!!